SAVE THE DATE: THE GERMAN PRIVATE EQUITY AND VENTURE CAPITAL LANDSCAPE 2016 – BOSTON
Together with the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Boston, the German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVK) looks forward to inviting you to an exclusive dinner reception for institutional investors (LPs) on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 in Boston.
Please save the date – H.E. Ralf Horlemann, the Consul General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Boston, will send you the official invitation by email in the beginning of 2016.
The event will begin at 6:00 pm at the Goethe-Institut Boston (170 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02116, United States).
The evening offers the unique opportunity for 25 to 30 Limited Partners to meet leading German private equity managers and BVK board members:
- Mr. Wilken von Hodenberg, Spokesman of the BVK and Member of the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (buy-out)
- Mr. Nicholas Money-Kyrle, Founding Partner, Steadfast Capital (mid-cap / buyout)
- Mr. Manuel W. Hertweck, Managing Partner / Board Member, capiton AG (mid-cap / buyout)
- Mr. Dirk Schmücking, Partner, Digital+ Partners GmbH (venture capital)
- Mr. Jörg Goschin, Principal / Managing Director, ALSTIN II GmbH (venture capital)
- Mr. Jeremy Golding, Managing Partner & Founder, Golding Capital Partners (fund-of-funds)
- Mr. Rainer Effinger, Managing Director, NORD Holding (fund-of-funds)
- Ms. Ulrike Hinrichs, Executive Member of the BVK Board
German industry is known worldwide for its innovative quality products and services. As the strongest European economy, Germany is highly competitive internationally. This includes German private equity and venture capital firms who have proven that they are able to offer their investors above average returns. With its broad and sound industrial basis, the German private equity market is one of the most attractive in Europe. Berlin is becoming one of the key entrepreneurial hubs for start-up businesses globally.
Due to the lack of a capital-based state pension system and in the absence of German state pension funds, international investors are in a key position to get access to the leading private equity and venture capital firms. As in other asset classes, the choice of funds is essential for the success of private equity investments. German private equity firms know the markets and corporate landscape well, and are able to use their outstanding expertise to assist US-based investors. We look forward to updating you on the state of the German private equity and venture capital industry.
Exclusive Dinner Reception for LPs: "The German Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape 2016"
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 / 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
We look forward to welcoming you in Boston.
Martin A. Bolits
Head of Investor & International Relations, BVK