THE GERMAN PRIVATE EQUITY & VENTURE CAPITAL LANDSCAPE 2018
Please save the date: The Consul General of the Federal Republic of Germany in New York, H.E. David Gill, and the German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVK) will host an exclusive evening event for institutional investors (LPs) on Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 06:30 pm at the Residence of the Consul General of the Federal Republic of Germany (Upper East Side, 740 Park Avenue, NY 10021).
The German Consulate General New York will send you the official invitation by email in March.
The evening offers the unique opportunity for 25 Limited Partners to meet leading German private equity and venture capital managers:
- Mr. Wilken von Hodenberg, President of the BVK Advisory Board, BVK Chairman emeritus (Mission leader)
- Dr. Christian Nagel, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Earlybird Venture Capital (venture capital)
- Dr. Ingo Potthof, Managing Partner, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners (venture capital)
- Mr. Eran Davidson, Founder and Managing Partner, Davidson Technology Growth Debt (venture debt)
- Mr. Nicholas Money-Kyrle, Founding Partner, Steadfast Capital (small-cap/mid-cap/buyout)
- Mr. Manuel W. Hertweck, Managing Partner/Board Member, capiton AG (small-cap/mid-cap/buyout)
- Mr. Matthias Mathieu, Managing Partner, Bright Capital (small-cap/mid-cap/mezzanine)
- Mr. Dr. Nicolaus Loos, Founder & Managing Partner, Deutsche Credit Capital Partners (European debt)
- Mr. Rainer Effinger, Managing Director, NORD Holding (fund-of-funds)
- Ms. Britta Lindhorst, Managing Director, Head of European Investments, HQ Capital Private Equity (commingled funds)
- Mr. Cornelius Geber, Managing Partner & Founder, CG Beteiligungs- & Management GmbH (buyout & venture co-investor)
- Ms. Mara Stock, Associate, capiton AG (small-cap/mid-cap/buyout)
- Ms. Ulrike Hinrichs, Executive Member of the BVK Board
German industry is known worldwide for its innovative quality products and services. As the strongest European economy, Germany is highly competitive internationally. This includes German private equity and venture capital firms who have proven that they are able to offer their investors attractive returns. With its broad and sound industrial basis, the German private equity market is one of the most attractive in Europe. Berlin is one of the key entrepreneurial hubs for start-up businesses in Europe and globally.
Due to the lack of a capital-based state pension system and in the absence of German state pension funds, international investors are in the pole position to get access to the leading private equity and venture capital firms. As in other asset classes, the choice of funds is essential for the success of investments. Germany-based managers know the markets and corporate landscape well and they use their outstanding expertise to assist US-based investors.
We look forward to updating you on the state of the German economy and investment opportunities in German private equity and venture capital funds.
Exclusive seminar and buffet dinner: "The German Private Equity & Venture Capital Landscape 2018"
Thursday, 12 April 2018 / 06.30 pm - 09.30 pm
Residence of the Consul General of the Federal Republic of Germany
Upper East Side
740 Park Avenue
New York 10021
In the interim, if you have any queries or wish to indicate your attendance early, please email me at email@example.com.
Head of Investor & International Relations, Parliamentary Contacts