The German Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape 2017 – Attractive Investment Opportunities
Soon, together with the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany London, the German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVK) looks very much forward to informing UK-based LPs about the current state of the German private equity and venture capital landscape on Thursday, November 23, 2017 in London.
Minister Walter Schramm, Head of the Economic Department at the German Embassy, has sent you the official invitation by email.
The exclusive evening reception will begin at 06.30 pm at the German Embassy London (34 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8QB) and we would be delighted to welcome you. Should you be unable to attend in person, a colleague of you is cordially welcomed instead. We look forward to hearing from you.
The evening offers the unique opportunity for 25 Limited Partners to meet leading German private equity and venture capital managers.
- Dr Regina Hodits, Spokesperson of the BVK Board / General Partner of Wellington Partners Life Sciences
- Michael Stuenkel, Partner, Lakestar Advisors GmbH
- Mr. Christian Schuetz, General Partner, btov Partners
- Mr. Sascha Alilovic, Venture Advisor, SHS Gesellschaft für Beteiligungsmanagement (Venture Capital & Private Equity)
- Mr. Stefan Fischer, General Partner & CFO, TVM Capital Life Science
- Dr Fabian Heilemann, Partner, Earlybird Venture Capital
- Mr. Clemens von Bergemann, Managing Partner, ALSTIN II GmbH
- Mr. Thies Sander, Partner, Project A Ventures
- Dr Ingo Potthof, Managing Partner, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners
- Mr. Nicholas Money-Kyrle, Founding Partner, Steadfast Capital GmbH
- Mr. Matthias Mathieu, Managing Partner, Bright Capital
- Mr. Christoph Kauter, Managing Partner, Beyond Capital Partners GmbH
- Dr Nicolaus Loos, IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG – Valin Funds
German industry is known worldwide for its innovative quality products and services. As the strongest European economy, Germany is highly competitive internationally. This includes German private equity and venture capital firms who have proven that they are able to offer their investors attractive returns. With its broad and sound industrial basis the German private equity market is one of the most attractive in Europe. Berlin is one of the key entrepreneurial hubs for start-up businesses in Europe and globally.
Due to the lack of a capital-based state pension system and in the absence of German state pension funds, international investors are in the pole position to get access to the leading private equity and venture capital firms. As in other asset classes, the choice of funds is essential for the success of investments. Germany-based private equity and venture capital firms know the markets and corporate landscape well and they use their outstanding expertise to assist UK-based investors.
Exclusive seminar and reception: "The German Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape 2017 – Attractive Investment Opportunities"
Thursday, 23 November 2017 / 06.30 pm - 9.00 pm
Germany Embassy London
34 Belgrave Square
London SW1X 8QB
We look forward to updating you on the state of the German economy and investment opportunities in German private equity and venture capital funds.
Head of Investor & International Relations, Parliamentary Contacts