The German Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape 2017 – Attractive Investment Opportunities
Please save the date: The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany London and the German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVK) will host an exclusive evening reception for institutional investors (LPs) on Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 06:30 pm at the German Embassy London (34 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8QB).
The German Embassy London will send you the official invitation by email in October.
The evening offers the unique opportunity for 25 Limited Partners to meet leading German private equity and venture capital managers:
- Dr Regina Hodits, Spokesperson of the BVK Board / General Partner of Wellington Partners LIfe Sciences
- Michael Stuenkel, Partner, Lakestar Advisors GmbH
- Mr. Christian Schuetz, General Partner, btov Partners
- Mr. Sascha Alilovic, Venture Advisor, SHS Gesellschaft für Beteiligungsmanagement (Venture Capital & Private Equity)
- Mr. Stefan Fischer, General Partner & CFO, TVM Capital Life Science
- Dr Fabian Heilemann, Partner, Earlybird Venture Capital
- Mr. Clemens von Bergemann, Managing Partner, ALSTIN II GmbH
- Mr. Thies Sander, Partner, Project A Ventures
- Mr. Nicholas Money-Kyrle, Founding Partner, Steadfast Capital GmbH
- Mr. Matthias Mathieu, Managing Partner, Bright Capital
- Mr. Christoph Kauter, Managing Partner, Beyond Capital Partners GmbH
- Dr Nicolaus Loos, IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG – Valin Funds
German industry is known worldwide for its innovative quality products and services. As the strongest European economy, Germany is highly competitive internationally. This includes German private equity and venture capital firms who have proven that they are able to offer their investors attractive returns. With its broad and sound industrial basis the German private equity market is one of the most attractive in Europe. Berlin is one of the key entrepreneurial hubs for start-up businesses in Europe and globally.
Due to the lack of a capital-based state pension system and in the absence of German state pension funds, international investors are in the pole position to get access to the leading private equity and venture capital firms. As in other asset classes, the choice of funds is essential for the success of investments. Germany-based private equity and venture capital firms know the markets and corporate landscape well and they use their outstanding expertise to assist UK-based investors.
We look forward to updating you on the state of the German economy and investment opportunities in German private equity and venture capital funds.
Exclusive seminar and reception: "The German Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape 2017 – Attractive Investment Opportunities"
Thursday, 23 November 2017 / 06.30 pm - 9.00 pm
Germany Embassy London
34 Belgrave Square
London SW1X 8QB
In the interim, if you have any queries or wish to indicate your attendance early, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Investor & International Relations, Parliamentary Contacts