SAVE THE DATE - THE GERMAN PRIVATE EQUITY AND VENTURE CAPITAL LANDSCAPE 2016 – LONDON
Dear Sir or Madam,
Together with the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany London, the German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVK) looks forward to inviting you to an exclusive Evening Reception for institutional investors (LPs) on Tuesday, 18 October 2016 in London.
Please save the date – Minister Dr. Norman Walter, Head of Economic Affairs at the German Embassy, will send you the official invitation shortly.
The event will begin at 6.30 pm at the German Embassy London.
The evening offers the unique opportunity for 25 Limited Partners to meet leading German private equity managers:
- Wilken von Hodenberg | Spokesman of the BVK and Member of the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG)
- Georg Ganghofer | Investment Director of Brockhaus Private Equity
- Dr. Fabian Heilemann | Partner of Earlybird
- Ulrike Hinrichs | Executive Member of BVK Board
- Nicholas Money-Kyrle | Founding Partner of Steadfast Capital
- Dr. Ingo Potthof | Managing Partner of UnternehmerTUM GmbH
- Tobias Schirmer | Partner of JOIN Capital
- Dirk Schmücking | Partner of Digital+ Partners
- Reinhilde Spatscheck | Managing Partner of SHS Gesellschaft für Beteiligungsmanagement
German industry is known worldwide for its innovative quality products and services. As the strongest European economy, Germany is highly competitive internationally. This includes German private equity and venture capital firms who have proven that they are able to offer their investors above average returns. With its broad and sound industrial basis the German private equity market is one of the most attractive in Europe. Berlin is becoming one of the key entrepreneurial hubs for start-up businesses globally.
Due to the lack of a capital-based state pension system and in the absence of German state pension funds, international investors are in the pole position to get access to the leading private equity and venture capital firms. As in other asset classes, the choice of funds is essential for the success of private equity investments. German private equity firms know the markets and corporate landscape well and they are able to use their outstanding expertise to assist UK-based investors. We look forward to updating you on the state of the German economy and investment opportunities in German private equity and venture capital funds.
Exclusive Evening Reception for LPs: "The German Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape 2016"
Tuesday, 18 October 2016 from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany London
34 Belgrave Square
London SW1X 8QB
We look forward to welcoming you at the German Embassy London.