Asian Financial Forum
*English version below*
Seien Sie beim diesjährigen Asian Financial Forum vom 18. bis zum 19. Januar dabei. Das AFF bietet eine erstrangige Plattform für globale Leader in den Bereichen Politik, Finanzen und Business. Tauschen Sie mit mehr als 3500 Teilnehmern und Teilnehmerinnen Einblicke aus und erleben Sie die neuesten Fintech-Innovationen und innovative Ideen.
Redner sind unter anderem Sanjay Ahuja, President & Group CF Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, Ashley Ian Alder, JP, Chairman of the Board International Organization of Securities Commissions, Henri Arslanian, Global Crypto Leader and Partner PwC und viele weitere hochkarätige Persönlichkeiten.
Mehr Informationen zum Event und zur Anmeldung finden Sie hier.
2020 has certainly be challenging, with COVID-19 and other geopolitical and socio-economic issues fundamentally disrupting the global markets. Under the theme of
Reshaping World Economic Landscape, AFF 2021 will adopt a virtual format to examine the challenges ahead and strategise the road to recovery.
A customised virtual platform will ensure a full AFF experience for over 5,000 worldwide C-suite financial and business leaders, from accessing insights and intelligence, experiencing the latest innovations and technologies in finance and other industries, as well as exploring investment opportunities across all regions and sectors.
Our key focus areas include:
• Global outlook (such as policy directions, public-private partnerships)
• COVID-19’s impact on various sectors such as banking, asset and wealth management, insurance, energy, healthcare and agriculture
• Sustainability (such as impact investment, green finance, financial inclusion, climate change)
• Innovation (such as fintech, 5G, cyber security, digital assets/currencies)
• Other topical issues like family offices, GBA and Wealth Management Connect as well as art and wine investment
More than 150 distinguished speakers from around the world will be sharing their insights, including:
• Keynote speakers such as Nobel Laureate Paul Romer and Reddit & Seven Seven Six Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian
• Government ministers, central bankers and regulators
• Financial heavyweights such as Blackstone Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder Stephen A. Schwarzman
• Chairpersons and CEOs of financial institutions such as BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole, HSBC, Natixis, Neuberger Berman, SMBC, Standard Chartered and UOB
• Leading impact investors, venture capitalists, startup founders, industry experts and thought leaders
A variety of innovations and next-gen business ideas from financial institutions, technology firms and startups will be on display, covering fintech, blockchain, digital tech, manufacturing tech, health tech, food and agriculture, infrastructure developments and many more.
AFF Deal Flow and InnoVenture Salon will return for you to arrange meetings with worldwide investors, project owners and startup founders according to your business needs, obtain in-depth understanding of selected opportunities through presentation and pitching sessions, and understand the latest industry trends through startup clinics and meetups with regulators. For more information click here.
Loggen Sie sich ein, um exklusive Inhalte und Vergünstigungen zu sehen.