Reserve your spot for the most challenging entrepreneurship workshop in Switzerland!
This is an intense course that teaches you how to start and scale your own company. Designed for the Swiss financial industry and consulting elite, it also gives you tools and insights to become a better startup investor.
After the workshop, you will be able to answer all the following questions:
- What core basics of entrepreneurship are key to know?
- How can you quickly differentiate between promising and poor business ideas?
- How do you get started and turn your idea into a solid concept?
- How do you go to market and get your first sales?
- What is product-market fit and why does it matter?
- How can you efficiently raise VC money?
- How can you turn your startup into a company and scale it?
- How can you prepare your company for a smooth exit?
With an investment of only 1.5 days, you will gain the relevant skills to take any business from idea to exit to make your dream of starting your own business – now or in the future – a reality. You will need to prepare by reading two books that will be sent to you prior to the course.
The workshop, designed by Rhino-Innovation and SECA, consists of five highly interactive sessions that are structured as a combination of short theoretical inputs, discussions and group assignments. Further, you will have the chance to listen to and connect with the best speakers in the field of entrepreneurship and VC investments, and leverage your personal network with other participants.
More Information you can find here