Am 23. September findet die diesjährige Healthcare Deals Conference 2021 statt – an der kompletten Konferenz können Sie virtuell teilnehmen, zusätzlich sind ausgewählte Sessions in London geplant. Informationen zum Event und zur Anmeldung finden Sie hier.
Across the world, record amounts of capital are being invested in PE, VC, M&A, collaboration and licensing deals across the life sciences and healthcare industry – an industry booming with energy driven by scientific revolution, the intersection of healthcare and technology, and the COVID-19 crisis.
With over 200 people already registered, this one-day event will bring together senior pharma, biotech, PE and VC leaders across the life sciences and healthcare industry to network and share their outlook on trends and opportunities across the sector.
Key panel topics for 2021 include (all featuring leading industry speakers):
- Venture Capital | How can the European ecosystem enjoy the same success as the U.S. ecosystem?
- Capital Markets | Strategies for success on the European and U.S. capital markets
- Private Equity and Pharma | The increasing allure of late-stage pharma opportunities
- Licensing and Collaboration | Market overview and trends
- Private Equity and Healthcare | The boom in healthcare deal-making
- Antitrust and FDI | Overcoming the hurdles to deal-closing
- Fireside Chat | Building an mRNA giant and “saving the world from COVID”: the story of BioNTech
Speakers confirmed from Avillion, Axa Investment Managers, BioNTech, Dechert, Forbion, INKEF Capital, medicxi, Merck, RA Capital, renalytix, Stifel, Syncona et al.
In Partnership with Public Policy Projects (PPP) and the UK BioIndustry Association (BIA)