The 16th annual CFOs & Coos Forum 2019 will take place on January 16-17 at the Grand Hyatt, New York and is the largest annual gathering of CFOs and COOs in private equity. With the distinction of being the only PE event to maintain a pulse on the global private equity industry for the past sixteen years, the Forum continues to provide unrivalled analysis and insights from leading industry professionals.
Join the largest annual gathering of CFOs in private equity at the CFOs & COOs Forum for two days of peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and networking.
Receive key information guaranteed to impact financial processes and practices within your firm, covering stimulating finance-related topics such as:
- Adjusting to the continuous evolution of the CFO role
- Inventive ways to advance carried interest structures
- Examining the macro environment of valuations
- New trends in tax structuring
- Staying abreast of transparency and reporting
Weitere Informationen gibt es hier.