This year`s Capital Structure Forum is taking place on 23-24 October at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel, London. The most prestigious private debt event in Europe returns in its 5th year, continuing to deliver unparalleled analysis, proprietary and exclusive data and research, and the highest-quality line-up of attendees once again.
Backed by the market-leading editorial and research teams from Private Debt Investor, the Capital Structure Forum strives to move and adapt with the market, offering a holistic, data-driven, and truly global perspective of today's private debt market in Europe and beyond.
A snapshot of what to expect this year:
- Over 250 fund managers and investors in-person with whom to cultivate deep and long-lasting relationships.
- Hear how your firm must adapt to survive in this highly-competitive and hyperactive market, including the niche strategies GPs are adopting to keep ahead of their competitors .
- Learn the realities of market expansion from the industry leaders pushing the envelope on deal size and innovation
- Join roundtable discussions on how a potential Brexit shamble could disrupt the European debt market and how firms can mitigate their exposure to risk.
- Listen to investors speak about their allocation challenges in an over-saturated GP market.
- Learn more about the importance of mitigating reputational, practical and financial risk through adopting stronger environmental, social and governance policies, as well as why this is on top of investors' priority lists today.
- Hear from property investors on the state of the real estate market and how that could fit into a private debt portfolio.
Weitere Infos zum Event gibt es hier.
BVK-Mitglieder erhalten 10 % Rabatt.