The Venture Capital Forum in Paris, France takes places on 18-19 October. Participants will be able to gain a deeper understanding of what is happening in the VC market across Europe to ensure your business generates strong returns in 2019 and beyond. We look forward to welcoming over 250 institutional investors, fund managers and entrepreneurs as we explore how to propel growth of European VC investment and the transformations needed to achieve this goal.
Some of our highlights are:
- EIF’s Deputy Director – Equity Investments, Uli Grabenwarter will return as keynote speaker to talk about the truth on returns in European VC, the maturity of the market, achievements of the past and the challenges ahead.
- Keynote speakers include: Klaus Hommels, Founder & CEO from Lakestar, Nicolas Dufourcq, CEO from Bpifrance, Felda Hardymon, Partner from Bessemer Venture Partners, Brent Hoberman, Executive Chairman from Founders Factory and Edwin Moses, CEO, Ablynx
- LP-only programme including an ‘Innovation Showcase’ touring the city’s top start-up hubs, the popular LP/VC rotating networking dinner and a closed-door roundtable breakfast and workshop where LPs may freely express their views and share their experience about investing in venture capital.
- An exclusive CVC programme welcomes top CVCs every year.
Targeted content for limited partners and potential investors:
- Innovation Showcase: Limited partners and potential investors will tour Paris’s innovation hubs to see VC in action
- LP Breakfast & Workshop: A closed-door session where LPs will openly debate their realities of investing in European venture capital and what is needed to increase investor engagement
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
BVK-Mitglieder erhalten 20 % Rabatt.